2008-10-29

Phase IV

We have now entered the final phase of our ICP. This is where the rubber really hits the road and we focus on how to implement all of the grandiose recommendations we have made. For scheduling reasons with the client, our final presentation will be this Monday so we really only have half the allocated time to reach all of our goals. No worries, though; I'm sure we'll come through.

On top of this, we're operating a man down as Daniel's son is being born as I write. I hope all goes well with the birth so we'll have something even more important than the completion of the ICP to celebrate next week!

Last night I took a break from ICP, pre-reading for electives, and my career search in order to join 30 of my classmates at a dinner celebrating Randy's birthday. It was a lot of fun just sitting, eating, conversing, joking around, speculating about the future, and sharing good times. I probably haven't done enough of this socializing this year and it felt good to spend time with my friends as opposed to my colleagues.

No comments: