2008-06-07

Recovery

"My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus" -Jimmy Buffett

That's about how I feel right now after last night's festa Brasiliera, organized and hosted by our four Brazilian students. We had dinner at a churrascaria and then moved next door to the adjoining club. I only stayed out until 2 or so (Many of my classmates saw the sun come up, I'm sure.) but I packed a lot of festa into that time. I'm not sure how many caipirinhas I had but, well, it was obviously enough. :-) What a blast, though; I needed that release after the exams!

Now what am I going to do today? Work out, sure, but after that? I don'thave anything to study for and Rice baseball doesn't start its domination of the Aggies until 9 PM (Lausanne time) tonight. Without anyone telling me what to do, I'm almost at a loss--what a great problem to have!

No comments: