2012-08-19

Recommended Entrepreneurship Books

I made the following Entrepreneurship book recommendations on Quora so thought I'd share them here as well:


I use the following two books as course texts in my entrepreneurship course:

Effectual Entrepreneurship - Real data and evidence-based research on successful entrepreneurs

The Startup Owner's Manual - Steve Blank's step-by-step guide to launching a venture (annoyingly only available in hardback)

Additionally, I recommend the following books for additional reading:

Blue Ocean Strategy - Creating new markets instead of scrounging for shares of existing ones

Crossing the Chasm - Old school, seminal marketing work on moving from early success to sustainable growth

Getting to Yes - The best book I've ever read on negotiating

Do you agree with my recommendations? Do you have any others to contribute?

No comments: