2008-05-07

Today was another great day!

Arturo correctly identified T2 as the "best movie ever" in Finance this morning. I can't think of a better way to learn about real options. Strategy was very interesting this afternoon as well. We covered strategies for multi-business corporate entities: how many businesses can a conglomerate reasonably manage and which ones should it keep/grow/divest? These are issues I never considered in the software startup world! I love this school.

On another note, my train for Paris leaves in 8 hours--vive la france!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you lose the TUG O' WAR, don't bother coming back to TEXAS. ARRR!

"Go BIG or Go Home" has been amended to: "Go BIG or NO HOME."

"GOD BLESSED TEXAS WITH HIS OWN HAND.
Brought down angels from the promised land
Gave 'em a place where they could dance
If you wanna see heaven brother here's your chance
I've been sent to spread the message
God blessed Texas"

Nick "The Adopted Son of the Republic" Farmer