2008-11-22

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

I woke up this morning to a COLD apartment. I was so focused that I just threw on some warm clothes and immediately settled into job hunting activities. It wasn't until I received an email a couple of hours later that concluded with "Enjoy the snow!" that I pulled my nose up out of my computer and looked out the window. Sure enough, big flakes were falling and a light blanket was forming.

I made my way through the snow up to Poken's offices for a design session with the CTO and, by the time we finished, it was sunny and the snow was melting. Oh well, it was pretty while it lasted (see my facebook album) and now it's dry enough that I can go for a run. Tonight a few of us are going to get together to watch some American football, including my bowl-bound Rice Owls!

No comments: